Professional Video Production in South Florida: Top 10 Reasons To Go With The Pros May 1, 2012
Recently a client asked, “Can’t we just shoot something with our small flip camera for this campaign?” The answer: You can, but it will look like you did. If your video is representing your brand, your business, your image, then you should employ a professional video production company. Here are the top 10 reasons why you must go with the pros if you want professional results.
- Professional equipment – We’ve got the right gear for the job: broadcast-quality HD cameras, lighting and audio gear. Not to mention jibs, silks, reflectors, green screens and more.
- Experience – While you’ve been building your business, we’ve been making videos. Our expertise leads directly to a higher quality finished product.
- Minimal Effort – Our experience means there is no wasted time and effort that comes from the trial and error of doing it yourself.
- Added Value – We provide a wide variety of ancillary services such as producing, scripting, and talent casting. And we can also advise you on the various ways to maximize your videos.
- Industry Partners – We have solid relationships with equipment houses, studios, casting agents, marketing and public relations pros for large scale productions.
- Creative collaboration – We have an established team of producers, writers, editors, cameraman and talent who bring a wealth of creative energy to each production.
- We know what works – And what doesn’t. Good video consists of key elements that have to be well synchronized. Your idea may be good, but it needs to translate to video.
- Technical expertise – Our tech geeks know all about formats, codecs, resolutions and compression – all of which matter for the finished product.
- Editing – A good editor brings it all together and makes it sing using video, sound, graphics, animations and special effects.
- Reputation – A poorly made video can do your brand more harm than good so go with the pros…not this guy!